The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Body Paint Quick Change ?

Discussion in 'Costumes and Makeup' started by Leisha Thornton, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Leisha Thornton

Leisha Thornton Member

I am working on a fantasy production in which we need a character who is supposed to be m a red (like crayon red) skinned demon to go back to looking like a normal person. We dont have a ton of time for the change. about 10 minuets. So all of the red demon makeup has to be stripped and he has to look like a normal teenager

2. coldnorth57

coldnorth57 Active Member

3. Leisha Thornton

Leisha Thornton Member

I apologize. It is a 3 minute change. I looked at the time for the wrong characters.

4. bobgaggle

bobgaggle Well-Known Member

Shop Foreman
    I'd go with the suit...add some variation in color so it doesn't just look like he's wearing a gimp suit. At the very least I'd dull it down do it doesn't read as spandex

5. TD David

TD David Member

I don't know if you solved this challenge yet. The body stocking route is a very good start--like the green arms of Elphaba in Wicked...
    Be aware that red is one of the harder colors to remove in makeup-it stains-so, you may need to remove the red, and then re-apply the flesh tone desired. Three minutes will fly by like a heart beat-you'll need a dresser or two to help the actor. Best of luck!