Byron from CAC joins up

cactd

Hello, everyone. This looks good. Only thing on my mind today is a box full of clear-com headsets with mics that don't work. Anybody else experience this? Got any pointers for getting them working again? I'd rather not pay someone a fortune for something maybe I can do.

Welcome Byron! Glad to have you here. I moved this thread to the Sound Forum, so it is posted in the proper place. Not all members regularly visit the New Member Board.

You may need to offer more info in order for us to help you better. What model ClearCom are you using, what exactly is the problem you are having.

Enjoy CB!

~Dave

Number one thing to learn about service jobs... It's reasonably common to not find a fault.

Otherwise, work out exactly what's wrong with each of them and then you can better fix them. I'm familiar with Beyers - we seldom see other brands down here - and there aren't too many places for it to go wrong. Lots of times problems are fixed by turfing the cable from headset to plug...

Otherwise when you've worked out what's specifically wrong with things and get stuck, get back to us...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back