Control/Dimming Changing Time on AutoMark?

Temple17

Thanks to Control Booth, I have recently learned about Automark on my ETC ION. I am pretty excited about it because it will save me a lot of late nights in the booth fixing tracking issues. When I use Automark it takes 5 seconds for my lighting to move to the proper location. Is there anyway to change the time on the Automark? There have been times in past shows, like Cabaret, when I would have needed my light to Automark faster than 5 sec.

Much Thanks

you can also change the mark time for a specific cue exclusive of your default mark time. Handy in the case of scrollers to slow it down or in a quick series of cues to get your marking units to catch up. [cue] {#} [mark] [time] {xx} [enter]

While we are on the topic of marking times, is there a way on the Ion to delay a mark after a cue has finished? I have had several instances of where lights with scrollers will go to black and then need to mark immediately for the next cue. This usually results in visible scroller movement during the afterglow of the Source Fours. So far, the only way I've gotten around this is to create an auto-followed point cue, thereby allowing me to delay the firing of the auto-follow to allow the lamps to be completely out before the scrollers move. Is there a way to avoid having to write the point cues? Can I simply tell the board to mark the scrollers at the end of the cue, but wait a couple of seconds before executing the mark?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back