Control/Dimming Chauvet DMX-4 Non Dim Problem

Dulli1419

Hello,

i'm currently working on a low budget show running with Chauvet DMX-4 Dimmer/Relay Packs. I have everything working except one dimmer which is always running live power, regardless of the DMX signal. I'm wondering if anyone has encountered this or has an idea for a solution.

A few notes:

Only one Channel on the box is an issue (the 2nd one) the other 3 are working as normal (Meaning they are doing what the light board indicates via DMX)

This issue is not with the board, I have looked through every setting on the light board, shut it off, and unplugged the DMX on the box and this continues.

I have tripple checked that Relay is off, and even tried turning it on, then off again, then leaving it on. None of this worked, and it is currently off.

I tried turning the dimmer box off, power still ran through this circuit. Unplugging the box did cause the unit to lose power, as there was none to draw from, but the moment I plugged it in power returned to the live circuit.

I've searched the internet to no avail, and I tried to contact Chauvet directly but no one answered the phone (still waiting on the message I left :( ), Now I turn to you fine people in hope of a solution. Any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back