Automated Fixtures Chauvet Qspot 560 vs. Chauvet Intimidator Spot 450???

Manuparmi

I currently own 2 qspot 260's.i love them but they are not bright enough for my larger gigs. I DJ events with 600-1000 people and need something brighter. I saw the intimidator spot and was ready to purchase but then I saw the qspot 560 and got confused! Any help would be appreciated! I will be using custom gobos in them to project across the room.

thanks in advance!

I currently own 2 qspot 260's.i love them but they are not bright enough for my larger gigs. I DJ events with 600-1000 people and need something brighter. I saw the intimidator spot and was ready to purchase but then I saw the qspot 560 and got confused! Any help would be appreciated! I will be using custom gobos in them to project across the room.

thanks in advance!
If your wondering what light is better, i think the Q-spot 560 is better, it's brighter (60w) unlike the Intimidator (25w). Plus from what i have seen, you can change out the gobo's in the Q-spot... Hope this helped a little bit..

I have no experience with the intimidator series fixtures, But I currently use 6 qspot 560's and have had no problems, They work great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back