The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Ciao!

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by phantom79, Oct 4, 2008.

1. phantom79

phantom79 Member

Hello guys. My name is Michele and I'm from Teramo, Italy.
    I work as master electrician and light designer for many italian companies. I'm interested in sound reinforcement too. I found this site surfing the internet to find informations about some old light-desk.
    Ciao a tutti!

2. gafftaper

gafftaper Senior Team Senior Team Fight Leukemia

Theater Manager & T.D.
    Welcome Michelle! Most of us are in the U.S. and Australia. However we have members scattered all over the world from Saudi Arabia to Israel. Personally I find conversations with technicians from other parts of the world (where the equipment and approaches are often different) fascinating.

3. Kelite

Kelite Apollo Staff Premium Member

Buongiorno Michele, and welcome to the ControlBooth!

This is certainly a good place to share your knowledge and pick up a few tips regarding design and new fixtures. This is a pretty friendly crowd, and you will be a nice addition to the cast and crew!

I work at Apollo Design Technology, and have visited the SIB show in Rimini several times. Your country is a beautiful place, and I look forward to coming back. (Driving through Rome during rush hour was not a very good idea, however. :( )

Thanks again for introducing yourself, Michele.

Grazie,