coemar prospot repair

itie

hello guys i was wondering if any one knows of a company or place i can bring a coemar prospot to get repaired. im in the Atlanta area and never had to get anything repaired before.

thank you
giovanni

thank for the referral i will call them on monday. by the way i noticed that you work at First Baptist Church. my school had there graduation there. its a nice place everyone liked the lights ;)

thanks
giovanni

Hello There:

I have a Coemar ProSpot 250lx moving head light. I have been getting the error code "LAER" which essentially says to save the electronics, it will no longer let the lamp operate because you have tried to many times to ignite it (7). The mover boots up and functions normally, with the lamp coming on with the start up functions. It stays on for 5 minutes before shutting off and dropping the error. I have also gotten the "HEAT" error code saying the lamp has over heated. I cleaned the whole system and realigned the lamp so that problem has been gone since then and will (hopefully) stay that way.

Does anyone has any ideas for fixing the "LAER" error code?

My head tech director says that it may be a problem with the thermistor, but I am not sure of how I may fix this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back