Compulite Animator For Sale/Trade

LavaASU

Hey CB--

We have a Compulite Animator that was purchased as part of a large lot. For those of you that do not know what an Animator is it came out between the Hog 1 and Hog 2. It was fairly widely used at the time. It has moving light capabilites though you would have to build profiles for modern fixtures. A submaster/fader panel is included.

We played with it on a few shows for our movers then purchased a Strand and no longer have a use for the animator. I'd like to get a bit of money out of it. It would be a great project for someone with some time on their hands and a desire to learn a historic console. Or a high school student that wants a console and is willing to put in the time to learn it.

Make an offer-- I'd rather see this console seeing love than collecting dust The console is located in Phoenix AZ and pickup is strongly recommended (plus I'm willing to let it go a lot cheaper if I don't have to deal with meeting freight companies and such).

I'd also be willing to trade depending on what you have... a laptop that can run magicDMX or a working UPS would be high up on the want list.

Please post a suggested price for the console.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back