Copy Patch Across Multiple Scenes in PRO2?

aldenf

Hi guys,

Had to add another monitor backstage. Need to copy new patch across many scenes or make patch safe. For the life of me, I can't find options to do either. Any ideas? I'd rather not have to manually re-program 80+ scenes.

Thanks!

~Alden

Well, gang. I programmed the new patch manually across all scenes, since Midas never responded to my email inquiry. After spending my day off yesterday going through the 500+ page manual again, I can confidently say the patch is not able to be copied or made safe. This is one of the few negative issues with Pro Series consoles in theater...

Thanks for updating the thread with your finding. Disappointing to hear Midas never got back to you. Usually they offer fantastic customer service.

~Dave

I spent a few minutes browsing the manual (pretty cool console by the looks of things).

Anyways I digress but it looks like what you want to do (in the future) is go to the patch for the scene you want to copy set that patch list as a Checkpoint then go to another scene where you desire to copy that patch to and Restore those patches which will use the patch list from the Checkpoint memory.

I imagine you are able to select multiple scenes to do a patch Restore at one time.

I'd be curious to know if this would work, I've never used a Pro2 console before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back