Country/Rock Set

djnotloc

One scene for a show choir show Im working on has a Country/Rock theme. So I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on material, props, color schemes, anything that will give you that feeling without making it too country. Weve come up with many ideas, but the director always says theyre too country and wants more Rock edge in it.
Thanks in Advance
Colton

Tell the director if he wants rock to do rock. If you are doing a country number you have to something like cowboy hats or bandanas around the necks. What song are you doing?

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Country ain't country no more. Its just rock with different hats, at least from a visual standpoint.

I worked the in/out of the last two shows I posted... you can't tell what kind of group it is until the patrons show up or the talent puts on his hat.

You got a lifted truck or a bass boat you could put on stage? That could help!

Shes actually not even sure what songs shes doing yet, just knows what theme shes goin for. As for that show....WOW! I would kill to work on a show like that. But the stages were on are a little too small for anything that big haha.

I agree that country is more rock than not anymore. I have done shows with both artists pictured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back