Automated Fixtures Did I hear a rumour about a new Chauvet Fresnel?

Crisp image

Did I hear that Chauvet are releasing a new Fresnel that has the same or similar features as the Reve E-3 Profile? Can someone shed some light on this or am I just imagining and being wishful thinking.?
Regards
Geoff

I can't say you didn't hear a rumour... but I wouldn't be surprised if there was some truth here... ;)

I think it's the Reve 3 PAR? not Fresnel? Im sure they will chime in to correct us. They showed it at InfoComm last week

I was talknig to a supplier the other day and he said 12 months away. So I guess we will wait and see what happens,

We have a set of the Reve lekos and I saw the Reve PAR at infocomm and both are really impressive. The only funky thing I noticed with the PAR is the lenses are a little iffy in terms of installation. It's got a rubber gasket around the lens and it seems like it would be easy to install incorrectly and potentially fall.

We also have a set of the Ovation Fresnels which have nice output but we've had a bunch fail with power supply issues. I will say, I wish these motorized zoom fixtures had a better way to adjust zoom during focus. I miss having a manual knob and don't really enjoy motorized zoom in static fixtures...but that's me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back