Control/Dimming Does Anyone Still Use old-style Century Lighting Dimmer Racks?

Frank

A friend has essentially inherited a couple of large Century Lighting dimmer racks with the slide-in "packs" (I don't know the correct name for these) and he's trying to figure out how to disposition them. There are various size packs ex. Model 203 (3.0KW), Model 211 (10 KW), Model 206 (6 KW), Model 204 (4 KW) are the ones that I saw with a quick glance. Each of them has its own breaker mounted horizontally.

Are these still used by anyone? Is there any value to them? I don't have any pictures but could probably get some if it would help. Opinions and guidance sought and appreciated!

thanks,
Frank

There are quite a few schools around here that use them. Even after my old high school was remodeled (which meant changing the seats and carpet) and converting a class room into a black box) the dimmers stayed. Last time I was there a few years back they were still running with no problems.

Frank,

Where are you located? I think my employer, Pacific Lutheran U. may have one of those racks. I'll check and see, and will contact you if they need parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back