Does it go in Lighting or Sound? A new product that makes you scratch your head!

Idk, like I said uncle buds Poison tribute band with their 6 shoebox dimmers worth of pars might appreciate this for the simplicity and such, but at 8k they had better all be doctors our pharmacists on the side.....

Uncle Bud should look into the new $3000 dollar behringer digital sound mixer that was brought up in the other thread and spend a few bucks on a pocket console that will do all that the glam band needs. That really is sad that a pocket console would have more usability than this.

I don't have this Performer console, but I have an SI Compact. I also have two X32's in my warehouse and am sitting next to one right now. I'm not planning on getting rid of the Soundcraft... I also don't plan to buy the Performer. I agree that the "lighting console" aspect of it is sheer gimmick. It's completely unusable for any production that would also be using this calibre of an audio console.

Opinions on the Soundcraft Si Performer 3 Digital Mixer w/ DMX

hello all. i just discovered this intresting board today: the sound craft si performer 3. not only is it a digital mixer but it also has a dmx interface built in. its basically a sound board combined with a light board. Opinions? could it ever possibly condense both sound and lights into one job? i would say no for theatre but for smaller rock tours and such... i have no idea how good the dmx is in this... has anyone seen it or got to play with it yet? if so give me your opinions. ( i am NOT looking to buy it but am very curious)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back