dry ice

cb668

how would i get dry ice to come out of my holey ship stair risers from the top and fall down the stairs.

First of all you need a dry ice fog machine. If you don't have one you can buy/rent one or build your own. I would recommend buying/renting one unless you are skilled with metal work. From there you just need a way to distribute the output hose along the back of your stairway with holes. A little time in the plumbing section at Home Depot/lowes will give you all the pieces you need for that.

Once you have the fogger hooked up you are good to go. The dry ice fog should naturally fall right down the stair. Depending on your set's design you may need some sort of blower to get the fog up and out that tube. It's not the easiest stuff in the world to work with.

That's the basics. Post some more detailed follow up questions and we will be happy to help further.

I use those collapsable air conditioning "tunnels" to move dry ice fog around, and they work beautifully. Just make sure to use a lot of duct tape to keep connections closed, since the dry ice will eventually loosen the tape. And do NOT paint the tubing with spray paint, as the dry ice will release the smell of the paint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back