Control/Dimming EDI's Tech Support

Les

Just got off the phone with EDI (Electronics Diversified, Inc., now a part of Cooper Industries, who also controls Zero88) and I have to say, I am pleasantly surprised.

I called about some small parts (slider caps to be exact) for a Bijou 48, and a nice girl answered the phone on the first ring. She then transferred me to a very friendly and knowledgeable tech guy who didn't make me feel like I was wasting his time.

Now of course, I have no affiliation with this company other than owning their product, but I wanted to share my good experience with everyone.
It's nice to see that some of these lesser-known companies are stepping up and treating their customers well.

I needed some parts from EDI allmost three years ago, and I had the same helpful service at a very reasonable cost.
My main rack is a EDI mark VII. The multilink controller leaves a bit to be desired, but with the provided schematics, I was able to do some modifications, and it has been solid as a rock ever since.

Just got off the phone with EDI (Electronics Diversified, Inc., now a part of Cooper Industries, who also controls Zero88) and I have to say, I am pleasantly surprised.

I called about some small parts (slider caps to be exact) for a Bijou 48, and a nice girl answered the phone on the first ring. She then transferred me to a very friendly and knowledgeable tech guy who didn't make me feel like I was wasting his time.

I am a certified field service technician for them here in Los Angeles. You probably spoke to Debbie Walsh in customer service who handed off to Alan Child in technical support. If he's too busy sometimes you even get the actual engineer who design the piece of equipment in question. Awesome bunch of people to do business with or just chat with.

I'm hoping the Cooper thing doesn't mess with that small town feel you get when you ring them up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back