Elation 108 RGBW Par Internal Programming Issues

vorsilva

I am being asked to use an Elation 108 in stand alone mode to create a simple 4 color chase. The issue is... the programming manual provided with it is competely wrong. The menu options the manual calls for don't even exist. Is there anyone who has used the internal programming option on these fixtures who can help?

I've used the fixtures many times, but never in stand alone mode. I've never noticed anything wrong with the manual. Perhaps the version of the manual and the firmware of the fixture don't match? What exactly are the issues you are having?

-Tim

Unless you absolutely have no other choice, I'd try to find even a basic DMX controller and use that to control these lights. Even setting 1 of these lights to do a 4 step chase is hard. I can't remember the exact menu titles off head, but it requires you to set the color of each pixel from 0-255 for the RGBW on each pixel, plus shutter and master intensity, so that's 152 menu items you have to go through and set the value for, for a 4 step chase, per fixture. If you absolutely have no other choice I can grab one of my fixtures Monday and write up how to do it for ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back