Electrical Safety Survey

Hello,

I'm writing my master's thesis on electrical safety in the entertainment industry. I will be focusing on common electrical practices, with an eye toward how they are influenced by related codes and standards. As part of my research, I am conducting a survey to get a sense of what kind of electrical work people in the industry are doing. I also hope to discover which topics are of greatest interested to those who participate. It would be a great help if you would take 15-20 minutes to complete the survey below. Also, please share this link with anyone who might like to participate.

http://tinyurl.com/electricalsurvey

Thank you,
Justin Bennett
ETCP Certified Entertainment Electrician
ETCP Certified Rigger - Theatre

Suggestion for you-- you need a not applicable option on your how often do you questions. For example out work lights are over 40' in the air. There aren't guards, but they can't get broken very easily 40' in the air.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm hesitant to alter any of the existing questions since many people have already taken the survey. I have added a comments area after those questions to give people the opportunity to clarify their answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back