Control/Dimming EOS Magic Sheet & Command Line Equivalent to 'Load'

Brentgi

I feel like this is a silly question. I'd like to know what the command line equivalent to the 'Load' button would be. I'm trying to create a magic sheet with buttons that load cues, then the user would have to also hit GO (either on screen or on the console) to fire the cue. This way someone doesn't accidentally click a cue, firing it right away.

I know that I can use a number of syntaxes to create a command button, but I'm having trouble viewing a command for 'load' in any of the references.

If anyone has done this before, please let me know.

Thanks!

I feel like this is a silly question. I'd like to know what the command line equivalent to the 'Load' button would be. I'm trying to create a magic sheet with buttons that load cues, then the user would have to also hit GO (either on screen or on the console) to fire the cue. This way someone doesn't accidentally click a cue, firing it right away.

I know that I can use a number of syntaxes to create a command button, but I'm having trouble viewing a command for 'load' in any of the references.

If anyone has done this before, please let me know.

Thanks!
How about Go To Cue ## and don't push execute until you want to see the cue?
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard.

Tried that, but on the magic sheet, it automatically executes the command.

I've also tried recording a macro for just the load button to see what the syntax was. I have been unsuccessful in my attempt to replicate the load button through that route.
Is this one of those single digit / double digit / command line games?
Otherwise, why would the cue execute after you've entered its number and prior to you entering execute?
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard.

Thanks to some help from the ETC forum, the correct syntax is 'LoadCue # [Enter]'

Seems simple enough, not sure why I couldn't have come up with that on my own. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back