Control/Dimming ETC Express 48/96

Hey Everyone.
In my school's theatre we have an ETC Express 48/96. This board can sometimes have a mind of it's own, it will change moving light attributes without warning, it will dump cues (mostly blackouts), and once it jumped back to cue 1, and called channel 9 to full, and it would sometimes remove groups that i had just programmed into a cue. Once, we brought the grandmaster down and then, when we tried to bring it up again, it would not bring the lights back up. Ive heard that it could be a voltage issue, has this ever happened to anyone before? Really interested in finding out what the issue is.. Thanks!:grin:

Hey Everyone.
In my school's theatre we have an ETC Express 48/96. This board can sometimes have a mind of it's own, it will change moving light attributes without warning, it will dump cues (mostly blackouts), and once it jumped back to cue 1, and called channel 9 to full, and it would sometimes remove groups that i had just programmed into a cue. Once, we brought the grandmaster down and then, when we tried to bring it up again, it would not bring the lights back up. Ive heard that it could be a voltage issue, has this ever happened to anyone before? Really interested in finding out what the issue is.. Thanks!:grin:

There are several things that could be at the root of what is happening. I would suggest that you give us a call tomorrow when you can be in front of the console at 800-688-4116 and we can help narrow down the cause.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back