ETC Ion Magic Sheet troubles

Hey there. So we just purchased an ion for our space and I figured I'd give the magic sheet function a try. Now, yesterday all was going along smoothly but coming back to it today has resulted in it fighting me. For example - I can no longer edit text fields. I know my keyboard works and buttons I made yesterday can have the text field changed, and I can even manipulate them when I copy and paste them. However all new symbols and shapes cannot be edited in all magic sheets, newly created and previously built.

As far as I can tell I have the latest software revision and there have been no changes to the system overnight. Has anyone run into this problem before? Is there any fix? Or am I just missing something that was obvious to me yesterday?

Thanks.

Just going off keywords here; if you left and came back to it, what you are doing today may be different than what you were doing yesterday. If you are attempting to use shapes you cannot add text to those at all. You may assign them a target, and adjust some other miscellaneous properties. No text though. All buttons, however? Text away. :)

If you want some unique objects with text that the Magic Sheet tool does not afford you, you can make your own in any photo-editing program and import them directly from the Magic Sheet app; simply put the images you want on a USB stick, then select the little photo icon in the Magic Sheet tool pane, hit the Import thumbnail, and away you go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back