ETC Mosaic Help

crippit

We have had a new ETC Mosaic system installed, we're using 6 BPS, a 5" Touchscreen and the MSC controller for our house lighting system. We have a Chauvet Net X II and we use dot2. on PC for our lighting console (we're a high school). The Net X II is acting as a node for dot2. on PC and for the Mosaic (more on that in a second).

So I pushed my config out (events in the timeline & triggers work in the simulator), and the touchscreen gets its interface I programmed (so the controller is working), and the beacons show on the BPS. Nothing happens when you press a button.

I have my lights patched, the right universe everything. I can't find anything on ETCs site, but it's implied that the MSC supports sACN? So when I trigger an event, that should be sent over Ethernet to the Net x II via sACN? Or do I have to use the DMX output pins on the MSC? The net x II is set to sACN.

Also no matter what I do, I cannot for the life of me, get the button push stations to do as they've been programmed. I set the top two buttons to be lit, and the bottom two to pulse. I push my program, and they're either all lit, or none lit. Am I missing something?

Are your lights patched in Mosaic Designer to the correct Universe? If you use a program such as sACN View, do you see the output from the Mosaic?

How are your triggers set up for the touch screen, if you use the built in WebUI to start a timeline/scene, does it work there?

If you post some photos of your triggers maybe we can take a look and see what's going on.

I'm 100% in the right universe. I haven't tried the WebUI. Thanks for your help!
You may not be. There is a difference between DMX and sACN
1698506858910.png

You have to ADD the sACN universes. It' perfectly valid to have some lights on DMX (off the device itself) and other on sACN - through the network and to a gateway.
1698506995253.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back