Expression 2x ML module

Croak

Does anyone know where I can get the external moving light module for an ETC expression 2x. I'm already running the 3.2 software. I haven't come across any online.

In case anyone wants to know what is being talked about:
Exp2x_MLM.jpg
from http://www.soundbroker.com/LIGHTING_CONTROL/LISTINGVIEW/ETC_EXPRESSION_2X_W_ML_MODULE/ .

Good luck on your search. Perhaps drop these people Collaborative Articles:Sources for Used Equipment a note to have them keep an eye out for you, but I don't think ETC made too many MLMs for 2x, as the Exp3 came out not too long after the 2x. I saw one on eBay a few years ago I think.

Off-topic, but Martha Stewart's now 16 year-old lighting system is still available: Etc Sensor Dimmers w Expression 2X Console | eBay . They were asking 75K three or years ago.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can get the external moving light module for an ETC expression 2x. I'm already running the 3.2 software. I haven't come across any online.

Contact your local friendly ETC dealer and tell them you want the one that is in ETC's Garage Sale. It's likely lightly used and a really good price. However, I would be remiss to not mention that newer consoles will give you much better ML control and should be considered.

David

Thank you, dealer emailed (fingers crossed).
I know newer consoles will give me more control, but we only own 3 moving lights, so a new console is overkill for the immediate future.
Thanks Again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back