I don't find the Driver, can you help me? - USAVE DRIVER SOFTWARE

Andri_2005

I have the following DMX controller at home: Controller DMX DC-192 (Botex) I would like to connect my computer to it and program the light show with QLC+ on my computer. To do this, according to the manual, the following driver must be installed on the computer: USAVE DRIVER SOFTWARE
Unfortunately I can't find these anywhere online. Does anyone know where I can find this software?

How about trying whomever made/sold you the DMX box? The box requires it, the manufacturer should be able to provide it.

How about trying whomever made/sold you the DMX box? The box requires it, the manufacturer should be able to provide it.
The DC-192 is just a cheap DJ console and QLC+ is a open source lighting control project. I wouldn't expect the manufacturer of the board to maintain driver software for QLC+.

If the intention here is to use the console as a DMX interface for QLC+ then I think there are better and more reliable ways to do this. Using a network based interface deploying Artnet or sACN for DMX will get good results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back