Froggy's Fog Swamp Juice

Noble

My LD wants to use this stuff in my Rosco 1700 fog machine. Does anybody have any experience with it? Horror stories?

The recommendation of one (representing all) manufacturer: http://www.controlbooth.com/forums/...-i-use-fog-fluid-haze-machine.html#post159146 :
Originally Posted by themuzicman
A theatrics store I used to frequent used to tell us to go buy medical grade mineral oil when we ran out of haze juice. Used it a few times and worked great!
:oops: I cannot stress this enough, so, for the sake of this discussion, I humbly ask you all forgiveness for the loud, blunt, eye-sorish yet unequivocal universal truth I'm about to shout in these forums:

Use your FOG / HAZE / LOW LYING FOG machine manufacturer's suggested fluid ONLY !!!!!

Too much, maybe? :) __________________
Thierry Pouliot Fletcher
MDG Fog Generators Ltd.
(800) 663-3020
[email protected]

Last edited:
More or less the answer I expected. :) He's over budget anyway, so it's not like we can actually afford to buy it.

Well, my reply might be late, but if your hazer is water based, this stuff works GREAT!

I use it a the theatre I work at! Its by far the best fog/haze fluid I have ever seen. It hangs in the air for soooo long! Compared to the cheap stuff you get at your local retail stores.

If your working with moving lights, its great cause it nice and thick, to allow the light beam to be seen clearly, unlike the cheap stuff that makes the lights look like its barley there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back