FS: (2) City Theatrical Show Babys Wireless DMX

Shawncfer

Hey guys! I've got two Show Babys that I'm needing to get rid of. I've had them for about a year, but I've used them a whopping three times. They're still in the original box and include everything that came with it, including various plug adapters for different countries.

Price is $450 for the pair, plus shipping.

That is up for negotiation. Message me for more info.

Showbabys.jpeg

Hey, Shawn. I'll take them but I need to wait on a check to come in (should be Monday). If you sell them in the meantime it's no big deal. I don't expect you to hold them for me, just wanted to let you know that you can go ahead and plan how you're going to spend that $450. :)

I finally picked these up from the post office last week. My mail man is a lazy fark and didn't even bother driving down my driveway to attempt to deliver it. Oh no, the USPS is in financial trouble..... I would be perfectly fine with them going under. I very rarely have time during the day to do things like pick up undelivered packages, so the Show Babies sat in the depot for over a week. But I put them to use this past week and they worked perfectly right out of the box. I used the Show Babies for one universe and my W-DMX Micro (one TX, two RX) as a second universe. I've had excellent results with the W-DMX and the Show Baby was equally as good. The only issue with the City Theatrical system is that you cannot use more than one transmitter in the rig. So if I want to set up two universes it's simply not possible with the Show Babies. Oh well......

Anyway, thanks for the good deal. They're in excellent condition and work exactly as expected. If anyone out there is thinking about buying anything from Shawn please do not hesitate - he's a standup guy.

Thomas

Yeah for this you need the "bigger Brothers" They are blue and grey I think. On them you assign a transmit frequency and a receive frequency for each device.

Yeah, and I understand why they would limit the features. This is the original reason why I chose W-DMX Micro over the Show Babies, they require sync'ing of transmitters/receivers which allows multiple transmitters. And they're only slightly more expensive than the Show Babies (the receiver is actually less). But these were here and I wanted to try them out. They'll get plenty of use I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back