FS: Altman Lights (like new condition)

Les

******No Longer Available******

Last edited:
It's time for me to clear out some space. Here is what I have available (Prices don't reflect shipping charges which will be calculated when contact is initiated):

13 x Altman #65 Fresnels.
Completely disassembled, cleaned, repainted with high-temp Duplicolor paint, and reassembled. Fixtures look brand new and the lenses, reflectors, sockets, leads, and whips are in good condition. These are the type with the solid one-piece reflector. Very shiny and clean. Includes safety cable and c-clamp. $35 each
SOLD OUT

12 x Altman #154 14" Scoops. Very nice condition with nothing more than a ding here and there. Many include color frames, and I'll sell them first (and update when/if I run out). Sockets and whips look good, and will include c-clamp and safety cable. I can ship a lamp as well, which may or may not work. $25 each (obo)

18 x Altman Par 64 (Black). Straight body but many could use paint since they look a little rough. Sockets seem pretty ceased/baked as well. Many came from the sound stage that filmed Barney & Friends, thus about half of them have purple yokes. I believe they were used in a bar after that because they have that 'bar room smell'. Nothing a can of paint won't fix. I'm including a c-clamp and pricing these low at $10 each. Kind of like buying a clamp and getting a free par can.

1 x Altman 3.5Q Ellipsoidal. Not sure of degree, but it is the widest model (maybe 50?). Very nice condition, but needs new shutters (or at least a couple of insulator grips). One small ding as well as some engravings in on the barrel from the school it was removed from. Hardly noticeable. $35

4 x Altman 360Q 6x12. Need to be sandblasted and repainted as they were previously painted with standard spraypaint (in high gloss, no less). May also need sockets and shutters, but are otherwise very decent. Age is from mid 90's, so they do not have super reflectors, but they DO have the modern yoke clutch (NOT lock-dogs). $20 each

1 x Colortran 5/50. Looks like it's in good condition but I haven't really inspected it much. For that reason, I'm only asking $20. I will update this when I get more info.

I have 360Q (old- mid 1980's lock-dog era) and 65Q Bodies (and yokes). Free for the taking, just pay shipping.

Roundels - 5 5/8" R,G,B,A,C Both smooth and stippled. Contact me if you need some. $2 each.
3 x Amber 5 5/8 lenticular (50-degree) spread roundels. $2 each or $5 for all 3.

Mole Richardson Studio Lights

1 x Mole Richardson Junior Solarspot 10" Fresnel (Type 412). Looks pretty good except its 12/3 SOOW cord was cut off. Replace that and you should be back in business. Looks good for decor, but it's pretty big! Includes safety screen. $65 [sale pending] SOLD

1 x Mole Richardson Junior Solarspot 10" Fresnel (Type 412). Same condition as above but is missing its lens. Looks pretty good otherwise. Includes safety screen. $35

1 x Mole Richardson Redhead Polemount 8" Fresnel (Type 5421). Functionality not guaranteed but it looks good, includes whip, lens, etc. Polemount operation seems to work but may need adjustment (slips). Includes c-clamp. Some tape residue, chipping paint, etc but nothing serious. $65

1 x Mole Richardson Redhead Polemount 8" Fresnel (Type 5421). Same as above but is missing its lens and whip. $30

2 x Mole Richardson Senior Solarspot (5k Tungsten). These have the silver bodies. Both have whips but are missing the lenses. Safety screen included. May have been left in the summer weather for a few days because there is light surface rust in a few areas (you can only see it if you look close - a Scotchbrite pad would probably take it off). One has burned out reflector, but the other looks clear. As a result, selling as "parts or repair". $50 buys them both, but let me know if you are only interested in one and I will determine a price.

Unless otherwise specified, if it's listed here, it's still available. Will be shipped from Denton, Tx (45 minutes north of Dallas)

Hi Les,
Our little theater group is interested in the Altman par 64s. What is the freight amount from zip 88101? You don't have any sho box dimmers you are wanting to get rid of do you?

The post is blank, but did I neglect to send you a freight quote?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back