FS/T Assorted Audio Gear

Gretsch

Hey guys, The wife and I just had our first kid and I am looking to sell off a few items I no longer need to help pay for the hospital bills. Every price is negotiable and I will entertain all offers or trades. Buyer pays all shipping costs, I am located in northern Utah if you want to pick up in person. Photos by request. PM me.

Raxxess Rackmount Ipod Dock - $75 - Raxxess IDS-1 In-Rack iPod Docking Station IRDS-1 B&H Photo

DBX 223XL Crossover - $125 - dbx 223XL Stereo 2-Way/Mono 3-Way Crossover | Musician's Friend

Behringer Super X-Pro Crossover - $75 - Behringer SUPER-X PRO CX2310 Crossover | Musician's Friend

Behringer Ultragraph Pro FBQ 3102 EQ - $100 - Behringer ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ3102 EQ | Musician's Friend

Yamaha 01v - $300 - 01V - Digital Mixers - Mixers - Live Sound - Products - Yamaha United States

Everything is in good working condition with only minor cosmetic blemishes, if any at all, and they all come out of a professional smoke free environment.

Thanks for looking.

What's the age one the Yamaha 01v , any photos?

The 01v is about 5 years old, I bought it used off of a church 2 years ago and it has run great. I will post pics tomorrow if you would like.

That'd be great, I'm defiantly interested.

Here are a couple pics I snapped with my phone on my way to work today. Let me know if you want any more.

IMAG0218.jpgIMAG0219.jpg

Looks great, I'd defiantly like to purchase it. I'm awaiting some funding from some ebay sales so as soon as those come through I can Paypal you the money. Unless someone else decides to buy it before me and you want to sell to them.

Awesome, I will leave it up until I hear back from you. Just PM me when you have the money and we can figure out all the details and I can get you a shipping price quote. Thanks for the quick responses.

Would you be interested in trading for any of the below?? (ignore prices, I copied and pasted). I'm really interested in that mixer as well, if it's not already sold.

Playback:
1 x Denon DN-T625 CD/Tape Player - $200
1 x Sony MDS-JE520 Minidisk - $200
1 x Sony PCM-R300 DAT - $100
1 x TASCAM CD-305 5 Disk CD Player - $200

Signal Processing:
1 x Biamp AudiaSOLO - (Serious offers only, would take a lot to part with this)
8 x Alesis DEQ230 - $200 each
1 x Ashly 3101 EQ - $100
1 x Sabine FBX901 Feedback Destroyer - $50
1 x Rane AC22 Crossover - $100
1 x Alesis MidiVerb 4 - $100
2 x Peavy IDL 1000 Delays - $200 each
1 x DBX 1215 EQ - $150
3 x Rane GE30 EQ - $50 each
1 x Altec Lansing 1431a EQ - $100

Mixers:
6 x Shure SCM800 - $400 each

Misc:
1 x Behringer Ultra Patch Pro - $50
1 x DBX PB-48 - $50

Call911, Thanks for asking but I am not really in need of anything you listed. I will sell the 01v to who ever has the money first. PM me for shipping price estimates and details. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back