FS: The PUCK RGBA by Blizzard Lighting DEMO Units 10 hours

Synchronize

I have eight PUCK RGBAs by Blizzard Lighting up for sale. These are slightly used demo units. We are a Blizzard Lighting dealer. They were set up and used for a 10 hour demo and then put right back into their box. There isn't any physical indication that they've even been taken out of the box (aside from the word "DEMO" written on the outside of the box in Sharpie). They will all come in their original box with all original accessories including yoke, thumb screws (for yoke), power cable, and manual.

These are fantastic for uplighting (which is what they were used for in the demo). This is a fantastic opportunity for anybody who currently lights weddings or would like to break into the wedding industry.

Price per unit: $129.99
Shipping: $5/unit or pick up in Fox Lake, IL

You are more than welcome to make offers on multiple units.

Link to features and specs: The Puck

We also have 2 used Blizzard COLORStorm 252 strip lights that are up for sale. These were installed for a 2 month show in a church. They will come with all accessories. These are in great shape but don't come in completely original packaging. These are fantastic strip lights great for anybody who is in or looking to get into the wedding industry.

Price per unit: $199.99
Shipping: $15/ unit or pick up in Fox Lake, IL

Offers welcome.

Link to features and specs: Blizzard Lighting - COLORStorm

Any chance you're still active and these are still available? I know it's three years old, but I'm interested.

We also have 2 used Blizzard COLORStorm 252 strip lights that are up for sale. These were installed for a 2 month show in a church. They will come with all accessories. These are in great shape but don't come in completely original packaging. These are fantastic strip lights great for anybody who is in or looking to get into the wedding industry.

Price per unit: $199.99
Shipping: $15/ unit or pick up in Fox Lake, IL

Offers welcome.

Link to features and specs: Blizzard Lighting - COLORStorm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back