grandMA 1 onPC MIDI NEED HELP!!

Hey everyone im trying to connect a midi console to my windows 7 laptop and ive been using a few midi control surfaces (APC40, BCF2000 both using bomos midi translator and an m-audio axiom 49 midi keyboard that ive hooked directly into the onPC software) i can get midi to onPC through booms or the keyboard and the channel 1 button on top of the midi screen lights up red but i cant seem to get them to control any thing i program on the midi config screen boxes. i was wondering what keys or midi notes each of those black and gray boxes are. they are numbered 1-71 with C,C#,D,D#,E,F,F#,G,G#,A,B,H. do the numbers match with the note numbers or what makes these boxes what because no matter what i do i cant get my controller to activate any of them. my controller is sending the notes on channel 1 and out of all the keys one should activate one midi box on the grandMA.

what am i doing wrong? i really need help. thanks!

kinda feel stupid now that ive figured it out, it was really easy it was just hard to understand with the program i was using because of the way it listed note numbers. but i got it all working woo!

Please share the solution you found to your problem, for future folks who search for the same problem and find this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back