Greetings from Italy!

macheath

Hi to everyone! :grin:
To tell the truth I'm just a director who runs a small professional theatre company (and I'm used to employ some real technicians when they are needed ;) )... But I really like the technical side of our work and I think that "knowing how things work" is important to work well in a team.

Also, I'm the one who "buys things" ... therefore I will ask you a lot of tips!

Welcome to the booth! We welcome individuals from all areas of the industries. There is a large amount of information here in the archives, and in our Wiki. If you cannot find what you are looking for, do not hesitate to post and ask us.

I hope you enjoy your time here on CB.

~Dave

Hi to everyone! :grin:
To tell the truth I'm just a director who runs a small professional theatre company (and I'm used to employ some real technicians when they are needed ;) )... But I really like the technical side of our work and I think that "knowing how things work" is important to work well in a team.

Also, I'm the one who "buys things" ... therefore I will ask you a lot of tips!

Buon giorno macheath!

Welcome to the ControlBooth- be assured you will learn the technical side of the craft here. Please take part in as many topics as you find interesting. We have a pretty large and diverse group of professionals and students who have plenty of tips to offer.

Having had the opportunity to spend some quality time in Balogna/Rimini/Venice, I will say you live in a very beautiful country. Thanks for bringing some Italian flavor to our party, and please don't be a stranger!

Arrivederci!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back