Greetings from New Jersey!

Xare

Hey everyone, long time fan of CB, first time poster. I'm originally from the west suburbs of Chicago, Then moved to Winona, MN and attended Saint Mary's University where I studied Theatre Arts with an emphasis on design and tech. My area of focus was lighting design and electrics. I graduated this May (2011) with my BA, and have just moved out to New Jersey for a job! If you want to know more just ask! looking forward to meeting you all!

Welcome! Thanks for finally taking the time to stop by and introduce yourself. I hope you continue to enjoy your time here with us.

~Dave

Hey everyone, long time fan of CB, first time poster. I'm originally from the west suburbs of Chicago, Then moved to Winona, MN and attended Saint Mary's University where I studied Theatre Arts with an emphasis on design and tech. My area of focus was lighting design and electrics. I graduated this May (2011) with my BA, and have just moved out to New Jersey for a job! If you want to know more just ask! looking forward to meeting you all!

Hey there, buddy! I was born and raised in NJ, went to Rowan University for my BA in Theatre Arts, even. If you would be willing to share, where are you working at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back