Greetings!

Mumford67

Hi everyone. Just wanted to do a quick introduction.

My name is Stuart and I work as the technical director for a small philanthropic community theatre company in the area surrounding Baltimore. Admittedly, I was appointed into the position more for my willingness to learn the varying aspects of technical production than for any real practical experience. However, I am committed to the group and hope to build my knowledge and experience over the coming years to reliably fulfill my duties as needed.

That said, I expect that at first I will mostly be a lurker here for a while with the occasional request for info or advice. But, eventually, with time and more experience under my belt, I'll hopefully be able to more productively contribute to the community here.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Best regards,
Stuart

Welcome to the Booth Stuart! You will find a wide mix of people here from well known pros to people like yourself just starting out. Whether you are an expert or not, there is a place for you to contribute and join the discussion so don't be shy. Hang out in off topic, make some friends. Also don't miss the wiki, it's full of amazing information. See you around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back