Hello All!

:angel: ME? I was always a straight "A" good student and only got in trouble once... When my friend and I as leaders of the German club declared war on the French Club. We took an actual declaration of war and adapted it to fit the situation. "Whereas French is an inferior language..." We signed the thing "Der Kaiser und Der Furor". School administration thought a group of Nazis was threatening to attack French classes.
Kids. Don't declare war on the French Club.

Gaff, too funny! We never contemplated declaring war on anyone, but we had a member of our theater group back in high school who was learning Russian at a time when that wasn't such a good idea - she was very closely watched, until she upped for the Navy as a translator.

Being half French, I was amused by your 'inferior language' comment - my mom (French) wouldn't let us learn French for the same reason and insisted we learn any other language instead! However, it sure would have beena boon when I was going through my French cuisine class...and when we were in Paris...and when...oh never mind...

Charlie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back