Hello ControlBooth!

Fronz

Hello! I hope I am not doing anything the general community doesn't like... I just signed up :grin:

So since I got a little note to introduce myself; i will.

My name is Anthony Cacchione,
I am a freshman in highschool and i am finishing my 4th year of technical work. I got into tech by accidentally picking it as a class in 6th grade and ive LOVED it ever since! Since i was starting at a new school this year, my technical theater teacher gave me absolutely no respect or credit when i told him i had a fairly decent idea on what i was doing... But as this year has gone by i now have a fair amount of responsibility and i love it :) When i get out of high school i plan on getting a pre-med degree and maybe a minor in technical theater if its possible. My interests in the technical theater are scenic design/construction, light design/being a deck electrician, and i HATE stage management... My teacher entrusted (SP?) on being the stage manager and help out with the lighting and scenic design and construction of both for our spring musical... Most stressful 3 months ever. Now i know not to take over that job again... hahaha.

Well sorry for the wall of text; hope i sufficiently described myself Mods. :mrgreen:

Hi Anthony, and thanks for the bio- it's great you were introduced to stagecraft at an early age! Many skills are required that lend themselves very well in other areas of life, so your time is being well spent.

If you get the chance to post a photo or two, or give us the skinny on a recent show, please feel free. We're a pretty friendly community around here-

Welcome to the ControlBooth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back