Hello from Blue Planet Lighting

Welcome to the Booth Mike! I hope you weren't too offended by our challenges to you claim of your install being the largest in the world. I think a lot of people around here are skeptical about the over use of expensive gear... especially in a church. There was a great thread here a year or so back debating over the top tech systems in churches. There also are a bunch of us who are strong advocates for not buying all DL2's when a less expensive stationary projector would handle part of the job well. If we think its appropriate or not for a church to have that much insane gear... it's still a REALLY awesome looking system that we would all love to have an afternoon to play with.

Anyway welcome to the Booth! As a company there are a few special rules that apply to you, check them out here. We are an educationally focused site with a huge population of high school and college technicians eager to get their feet wet out in the pro world. There are people who hang out here from many of the major manufacturers as well as some dealers. We really appreciate your input but remember the main focus is education. If you spend some time here you'll also find you learn a lot yourself.

The search function is your friend!

Yes, welcome to the booth. Once again, my apologies for my cynicism in the other thread (it's just my nature!). Hopefully we will have useful information for you, and you will have some for us. So, enjoy your time here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back