Hello from Delaware!

abferry

Hi all, I've been reading these forums for a while, but recently I've had the urge to post a bit, and so I figured that I'd introduce myself here, since that seems like the right thing to do.

My name is Andrew; I'm an audio engineer/sound designer from Delaware, currently about to start my final year at the University of Delaware. I'll be graduating with a BA in Theatre Production. Recent and current work credits include: assistant sound engineer at Heritage Theatre Festival, sound board operator for University of Delaware's Resident Ensemble Players (AEA company), and sound designer for UD's PTTP graduate program last spring. CB has been a really useful educational tool for me, and I hope to be able to contribute and help others as it has helped me so far, and of course learn as much as I can along the way. See you all around!

Hey Andrew! Glad to have you here. Good to hear that you have found CB to be so valuable. Hopefully it continues to be so. Thanks for taking time to introduce yourself. Enjoy CB!

~Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back