Hello from Ecotheatre

SRR

Hi there

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a journalist from the UK - If you read L&SI, Pro Sound News, Installation Europe or L&SA you may have come across my stuff.

I've recently started a new website to share information across the industry on improving energy efficiency in venues, on tours, and during events. I would be very interested in any contributions people want to make, whether it be things they have done themselves or stuff you have heard about.

The idea is to share information on positive action that can be taken, suppliers, products, advice, even create an eco-digs list for various towns and cities around the world. There is an area for Students and I am also trying to build up a book and research list.

I am also interested in transport - anything really that will help to make this industry the cleanest it can possibly be.

At the moment the site is in its infancy and has been funded entirely by myself so its development will be determined by how much I can afford. Sponsorship is of course very welcome!

I really do look forward to hearing from you, together I think we really can make a difference and improve all our working lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back