hello from summit highschool

hi everyone my name is sam, i'm 16 and working for my highschool's theater department, i'm a co head sound, but i spend as much time with lights as possible. id like to learn to rig, and get as much experience before i head into the professional world as possible. i hope here is a good place to expand my knowledge.

Welcome to the booth! We strive to provide as much education for students as possible, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you have. We have a great amount of information already on the site, so make friends with the search feature and feel free to bring back old threads if you find them useful or unclear or if you have similar questions. Also, don't hesitate to jump in and answer questions too. Above all, enjoy your time here!

Welcome! You'll learn a lot - ask away! Contribute where you can, and know that the search function is your friend.

Look out for info on rigging, as rigging questions and advice are off-limits for safety reasons. If you're interested in rigging, see if you can get a certified professional in to show you what to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back