Hello from the Gold Coast Australia

I am an old lighting rigger from years ago and y wife and I have just brought a house which I would like to control the outdoor lighting with DMX.
I have played with acontrol software (PC) from a few suppliers and I am still to decide which program to use.
I have to replace the swimming pool light as it has vanished so I have sourced a supplier from China which claims to be able to deliver an 8" IP68 Stainless Steel light with DMX, that should be interesting.
I am planning to have a couple of DMX controlled water fountains and garden lighting and atomized water misters (instead of fog) which I would want to controll with DMX.
I have been lurking for a while picking up some good advice so I thought it was time I joined in.

Thanks in advance for any help

Cheers
Bruce

G'day Bruce!

You have chosen an awesome place to live, in my opinion. A few of my buddies and I spent a month in Oz and found the Gold Coast / Surfer's Paradise area aptly named. It was hard to leave for the next adventure up north in Arnhem Land, but we managed to watch it become smaller in the rearview mirror.

There should be some tips and tricks in the archive regarding DMX controller effects, and perhaps a link or two to software and hardware choices.

Welcome to the ControlBooth Bruce. Glad you're here!

:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back