Hello from Wayne Train

Hi folks, I'm an old school road dog that just stumbled upon your site. Hope I can make a contribution. Been a bass player since 1967 (I was 12) then gradually got into sound because lord knows the drummer couldn't do it (sorry, drummers). Traveled the country in truck and bus tours, 48 states over the years, as sound engineer, musician, bus driver (hey, it keeps me busy), and flunky. I play bass in a few bands, write music, record it, and have fun. But that's just me, how you doin'.

Welcome to the Booth Wayne! As you've no doubt figured out. About half our members here are high school and college students just getting started so CB is a great place to give back a little and inspire the next generation of technician. But trust me you aren't alone there are some other old road warriors around here. We also have a nice mix of people from manufactures and even educators like me. Hopefully you'll find it a fun place to hang out, find it rewarding to help those in need, find a few friends to have a laugh with, and be surprised at how much you can learn from your fellow members.

Don't forget to check out our Wiki, and the off topic forum is loaded with ways to waste time yourself. Don't be shy, join the discussion!

Yes, welcome to the ControlBooth Wayne. I'm sure you'll have opportunities to share some road stories with the 'less travelled' segment of our clan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back