Hello - QLab brought me here

Hello. I found Controlbooth.com while googling QLab. I wanted some more info on the capabilities of this program, since it appears to the type of program I am looking for, and then became interested in this site as a general resource on its own.

I would love it if anyone who knows more about QLab would be able to answer some questions, or perhaps point me to useful forums on this website. Thanks!

Welcome to the booth! You have found yourself a great resource for all things theatre and entertainment tech. Best place to start is with the search feature on our site, just put in QLab, we have discussed it a lot. If you have specific questions, pop over to the sound forum and ask, you should get pretty quick responses. Ask any questions you have, and offer up any answers you can, and enjoy your time here!

Welcome aboard - start a new topic with your questions. I spent a good portion of yesterday afternoon entering MSC Lighting commands in to our upgraded version of Qlab. We use Qlab in both of our spaces and use Audiofire 12 interfaces for sound playback and MIDI/MSC interfacing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back