Hello!

rervin

Stumbled upon your great site as I was searching for answers to a nagging intercom problem in out school theater. We just put the wraps on "Grease" and I have been resting up and recouping from the frantic push to get the show open. Our kids did a great job and the show was a huge hit. I'm thrilled to find this site and can hopefully learn a lot from you as well as contribute. This was my 37th high school production and I'm still going strong. My sphere of responsibility as tech director run from supervising the building of the set, lighting, sound, seating, special effect and the daunting task of cleaning up after kids. I am currently in need of help with our intercom. It dates back to the mid 70's and is in poor shape. I just cant bear to spend 5K on the off-the-shelf solutions out there. I'm looking for a simple but eloquent ( and cheap). solution that I can have the kids wire and install. We have had years of success empowering our students to take the lead and ownership of our production and have been thrilled at how they have taken on the challenge. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
rob

Welcome Rob! Good to have you here. So a search or two; there is a lot of info here on com systems. Check out Production Intercom products. They are one of the better products for your money. I believe the consensus is you get what you pay for in this department. Enjoy CB!

~Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back