The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by Jillie, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Jillie

Jillie Member

I'm a Scenic Artist currently working in Tennessee. Google has brought me to this site more than once so I thought why not join? Actually I just posted a problem I'm having right now. It's posted under Scenery and called Stretched Scrim Attached to Metal Frame and Painted on Vertical Frame. I'm new to a vertical frame so if anyone has any experience with one I would love to hear from them.

2. Spikesgirl

Spikesgirl Active Member

Sorry to check in here so late, but this latest show has been a bear. When someone asks you to design, create props and be the scenic artist - say no!

Anyhow, I worked on a vertical frame for 13 years before a back injury cut my painting career short. What sort of questions did you have or is it too late now?

3. Van

Van CBMod CB Mods Premium Member

Project Manager, Stagecraft Industries, Inc.
    Welcome! I didn't respond to your other post mostly 'cause My brain has been way too occupied this week. I want to go look at it again this weekend and see if I can help out. Anyway, Glad you're here, glad you joined. Post lots and makes friends. :mrgreen: