Help on a project

Mirrai

Hey everybody,

So I have to do a project on a theatrical product that we don't use in my college's theare. I have chose to do it on the new Apollo's new right arm with dxm iris. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them. I know that they are not out yet but I was wondering if any one got to play it yet.

Thanks
Abe

The right arm has been out for a number of years as well as the EZ iris. Numerous people around here own the right arm and many more have used it. I have used one and they work great for what they are. What specific questions do you have?

Well, I feel a little silly, as this one is my fault. In talking to Mirrai I mentioned that I had read somewhere about Apollo introducing a unit that was the combination of a right arm and dmx-iris. This mistake was due to my excitement (and no further research) from reading this line, "Apollo Right Arm with DMX Iris, from the following post. I took it to mean a new unit, not two separate units.

Great idea, Footer!

The opportunity to work with Spotlight architectural lighting fixtures and Multiform LED fixtures remains a constant opportunity at the Apollo booth #1412. The Apollo booth will utilize a centrally located white-surface closet area which offers projection surfaces from a wide range of lighting fixtures. KC Hooper, Rich Dale, Jeff Mateer and I will answer product questions as you get your hands on many Apollo toys including:

Apollo Right Arm with DMX Iris
Apollo MXR color mixing scroller
Apollo Smart Color PRO scroller family (3 sizes)
Spotlight Architectural family of fixtures
Multiform 1009 and 1018 LED fixtures
and don't miss the
Apollo 7700 word M size glass gobo (yeah really!)

This smorgasbord of lighting equipment will be placed at hands-on work stations and we welcome you to try them out!

From: http://www.controlbooth.com/forums/general-advice/21721-ldi-2010-free-things-do.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back