Hey everyone!

Hello! I've been stalking this site for a while, and decided it was time to finally join.;) I'm Sarah, I'm from the Minneapolis area. I am in the rehearsal process of stage managing for the first time at my high school. I mostly participate in school and community theatre, but I think it would be ridiculously awesome to do more things with professional and amateur theatres when I'm older.

So yeah, that's me, I look forward to talking about all things theatrical with the people of the control booth!

Welcome Sarah! Thanks for coming out of your stalker shadows and finally registering. Let us know how we can help you. Enjoy you time here on CB!

~Dave

I think it would be ridiculously awesome to do more things with professional and amateur theatres when I'm older.

And you're not alone Sarah, it's the thread that runs through the silk around here! Being a student shouldn't keep you from getting your hands dirty with these theater groups, most in the live theater craft that really have a love for the art know that the 'youthful' crowd is the future of the art. It may come as a surprise how many crew would help you learn the ropes, so to speak.

Hey, we're all in this together. Let's work like a team!

(Oh, and we're glad you're here! :clap: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back