Hi There!

Jak119

Hello, just dropping by to say hello and introduce myself. I'm a senior who pretty much handles all the audio, lighting, projection, tv production, etc for my high school so as you can imagine I'm always there. Once and a while I do work professionally for local theaters however opportunities are far and few between, I've been both audio engineer and lighting designer for shows.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Booth Jak! There is a lot of great information here for you to learn from. Get to know the search feature it's full of great stuff. The only stupid question is the one that's been answered 5 times already.

Jump in and be an active part of the community. We have a great time here and you will too.

What are your college plans? Are you going to pursue tech as a career or is it a hobby?

Wow Gaff looks like i spend all my time chasing you around the new members section tacking on jokes to things you have asked our new members

when are we going to start our member drive again gaff? :)

Hi Jak,

Welcome to controlbooth where no question is too hard or unanswerable

*certain rigging aspects are the exception to the rule*

but generally we are an open book of technical theate infomation, don't forgot the use the search function and check out or wiki which last time i checked seemed to have a lot of great content on it and it can only have grown since then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back