Hi

LDAnne

I am a Lighting Consultant in NYC that started out in theater and made a successful leap to architecture. Yes, I am one of the people you swear at when you work in a college or school theater and you can't understand why anyone would specify light board x (or y, or z). The reality is that I can specify the cutest....I mean functional and reliable ETC Console and the Contractor may still substitute whatever is cheapest.

I still get pulled back into designing or calling a show on occasion, but only because I have a lot of friends that very occasionally have a more packed schedule than me.

Anne

Well welcome to the Booth Anne,
We have a bunch of LDs and Consultants of various kinds around here, from all over the world really.

This site really is a wealth of information (which I assume you have already gathered). The Wiki is worth a look (always looking for more addendums).

If you have a question please make use of the search function as a TONNE of questions have already been answered, and you may fine your answers before you have to bother asking the question.

Enjoy your Stay!
Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back