Control/Dimming Hot-Key Pads For Lighting

hantoo

Hi;
I was just wondering if there were any Hot-Key Pads for lighting available.
I've looked at X-keys and from the reviews I've read it seems to be very hard to press the buttons, so I don't think I'll buy it.
But I was just wondering if there were anything like X-keys out on the market at the moment that I might be able to buy.
The primary use of the pad would be, when I press a key it triggers a effect or macro on my console. Making it very easy to busk a live music event.

Thanks for your time.

I've looked at X-keys and from the reviews I've read it seems to be very hard to press the buttons, so I don't think I'll buy it.

I just bought some x-keys last year, and the reviews made me nervous, too, but the buttons are fine to push, they feel like my Ion. I have the x-keys pro, I think. What console are you using them for?

Cool, I love them for my ion! The important thing is to get a programmable keyboard with a hardware mode, since the ion won't be able to run any accompanying software for the keypad. I really like the x-keys pro, I use one layer for offline editing and one for busking. If you do go the x-keys route, ETC has a layout for them that you can download, or you can program your own. The Ion keycaps also fit on the xkeys, if you have an old set lying around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back