The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

HOWDY!

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by Met, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Met

Met Member

Howdy from TEXAS!! Thank you very much for approving my "application" so quickly. I was the Ass't Carp on Fame last year til we closed that show, and I was the TD for Smokey Joe's Cafe (Phoenix Productions) until December. Now I have to be a Dad for a little while but I am hoping to get back out in August.

I am now the LD for a local church here in TX, but I need a little help. They have 8 Lekos and 8 mini macs and general house lights run on Light Jockey. Does anyone have ANY knowledge on this software? I am SO used to an actual board that this is a TOTALLY new concept for me. ANy help would be greatly appreciated.

Ok enough about that. Glad to be a new member here. Hope to talk to y'all soon <):),

Met

2. SuperCow

SuperCow Active Member

Many welcomes to CB!

3. Met

Met Member

Thank you very much. I look forward to talking to many of you in the weeks and months to come.

4. avkid

avkid Not a New User Fight Leukemia

Stagehand/ Production Company Owner
    I already welcomed you in another post,but welcome again!
    -the OFFICIAL welcome wagon (part 1 of 2)

5. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

I am going to jump in and say welcome too! I am sorry I cant really help with your question though, I have never seriously used a lighing control program, i have always used the actual desk. I guess (as if you didnt already think of this) I would just suggest looking through any manuals (if your church doesnt have the orignals, do a google search and you will probably find PDF versions online) and playing with it abit. I am fairly sure some people arround here have used that software, so we'll just see if they can drop by and help you out!

welcome to controlbooth.com!
    -the OFFICIAL welcome wagon (part 2)