I need help finding the right computer based console w/ control surface any advice?

hey again im on the hunt for a computer based lighting console that i can get a control surface for to program live shows i looked at MagicQ and i dont think it will work for what i need and it was more moving light based. i would idealy want the grand ma on pc but i need to have a control surface with faders. is there one for the grand ma? or is there any other programs you would suggest?
i will be using it for now to program and mix my 2 american dj mega pixel led bars , a few led effect lights, a 7 channel laser and im looking to expand to a few moving lights or scanners.

i want to be able to manually fade in scenes, RGB color mix and have control over certain channels with a physical control surface- if there is any such thing

any input helps im kind of new to this and dont want to spend $3000 and get something that wont do what i need it to do

Re: I need help finding the right computer based console w/ control surface any advic

Have you looked at Lightfactory software with the Enttec wings? You could probably get the software and a programming wing and playback wing for your budget.

Bill

Re: I need help finding the right computer based console w/ control surface any advic

I am using the Marquee board and think that is a good choice for a PC baced lighting board sytem and the lastest software update work good

As you already have MagicQ, you may want to take a look at the Enttec wing. According to the Enttec site, it will work with MagicQ (assuming you have another Chamsys USB device to unlock demo mode). With the faders provided by the Enttec wing, you may find the board you are looking for in the MagicQ.

Tim.

I second the magicQ PC mini wing, or even a PC wing. The can be had at great prices if you know where to look ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back